Monday, May 29, 2006

How to Cook Your Daughter


Who in the world would agree to publish this book!! These guys are definitely more lunatic than I am. I just cant help but laugh myself out when i saw this book last Saturday. Dont we have some sort of regulating agency for printed materials? Man, you guys are more savage than I am. Talking about creative ways to sell huh!

But then again, maybe I should reinvent the wheel and write a new book too, the title - "1001 Ways to Cook Your Balls." With a special insert on "Marinating Your Balls in Chili Sauce."

Am thinking the menu will probably have these:

1. Sweet and Sour Balls
2. Fillet O Balls
3. Big Balls on Curry Sauce
4. Ground Balls on Szechuan Sauce
5. Fried Dick on Tartar Sauce
6. Honey Roasted Balls in Lemon Sauce
7. Hand Pulled Balls with Noodles
8. Burger Balls with Cheese

And my favorite, Mashed Balls with Gravy Sauce. The Iron Chefs should learn something from me once in awhile. And maybe you guys can add some more of your creatively juiced nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home