Friday, May 26, 2006

Hitlerically insane ideas from my deranged mind

Sometimes i get this weird feeling that i do need some tests done in the local mental hospital. Not that am getting out of control, but just to see if my insanely weird ideas are brought about by me being mentally deficient. Wow, a nice term for simply being nuts!

While trying to go blog surfing early this morning, i came upon this site featuring several pictures of innocently trashy looking dogs. It's a dog blog i think, and i happen to see this freaking picture of one pug with his obnoxiously large eyes that seems to fucking look like a 10,000 watt spotlight. Not that i hate dogs, though i do hate my girlfriend's COCKING spaniel who everytime he sees me, would absolutely go berserk wanting to somehow cut my head off.

Oooohhh, I'd always wanted to kick that damn cocker so hard, he'd fall off fifteen steps to the ground with his minutely idiotic brain splattering all over the steps and walls of her house, all the way down to their garage. No wonder i like seeing that darn dog off to the vet clinic... , and telling myself, "hehehhe - YOU'RE gonna get bbaaaaalllldddd!!!

SKIN his butt off DOC!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home